Welcome to an overview of Copperstate Turbine Engine Company (CTEC) – where our operational cornerstone is customer satisfaction. We strive to achieve the highest ethical and professional standards for our customers, employees, suppliers, our community and industry at large.
Beginning with a single location at the Scottsdale Airport in 2002, CTEC now has two locations in Scottsdale, AZ, one in Glendale, AZ, and one in Anchorage, AK.
CTEC provides General Aviation services to regional airlines, corporate, ag/utility and military organizations. We offer engine maintenance for piston, turboprop and turbofan-powered aircraft.
In addition to holding multiple FAA Repair Station Ratings, including Nondestructive Testing and Welding, CTEC has the following OEM Approvals:
Turboprop Engine Service:
- Honeywell TPE331 Engine -1 thru -12 (Overhaul-Approved Maintenance)
- Honeywell TPE331-14A/B, GR/HR (Major-Approved Maintenance)
- Honeywell TPE331 -1 thru -14 Component Repair Services
- Honeywell TPE331-8 to -10 Conversions
Turbofan Engine Service:
- Honeywell TFE731-2 thru -60 (Line Maintenance)
General Aviation APU Service:
- Honeywell GTCP36-100/-150 and RE100/220 APUs
- Cessna Single Engine
- Cirrus – Including CAPS and Composite service and repair
- Genesys Aerosystems – S-TEC Auto Pilots
- Stratus by Appareo (ADSB)
- Electoair – Electronic Ignition Systems
At CTEC, we pride ourselves in providing innovative and responsive solutions to your most stringent General Aviation requirements. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.