Copperstate Turbine Engine Company (CTEC) is also pleased to offer the following airframe/engine specific line maintenance courses. These courses are 5 days (40 Hours) in length and all training materials and the presentation is specifically developed to reference only the aircraft to be covered.
All courses are offered at the CTEC Training Center in Scottsdale, AZ. These same classes may also be conducted at the customer’s facility with no loss of quality or content.
These courses are also FAA-certified and accepted for Inspection Authorization (IA) renewal.
- Beechcraft B100 (-6/-10AV)
- Piper Cheyenne (-14A/B)
- Jetstream 32 (-12UAR/UHR)
- Jetstream 41 (-14GR/HR)
- Gulfstream Commander (-5/-10T)
- Fairchild Metro III (-11U)
- Fairchild Merlin IIIB/IIIC (-10U)
- Grumman AgCat (-1/-2)
- Ayres AT802 Conversion (-14GR)
- Texas Turbines Otter Conversion (-10R)
- Texas Turbines Otter Conversion (-12JR)
- Texas Turbines Caravan 208 Conversion (-12JR)
- CASA 212-200 (-10R)
- Cessna Conquest (-8/10N)
- Shorts Skyvan (-2)
- Mitsubishi MU2J/K/L/M (-6)
- Dornier 228 (-5)
- Marsh Aviation S2E/F (-14GR)
We are constantly adding courses so check back often to see our new additions.
To discuss your training requirements or receive a price quote contact: Bob Vrabel, Training Coordinator, or call at 480-797-6665.